Hey and welcome to my TypeDesk Review. I’m Darius from reedratings.com where I give honest digital product reviews along with awesome bonuses for products I truly believe in.
In this article you will find everything you need to know about TypeDesk. What is it, pricing, demo video and the lifetime deal going on right now for TypeDesk. My goal is to help you make an informed decision so you don’t end up wasting your money.
TypeDesk is brought to you by Michel Vermeulen. So the big question is, is TypeDesk really worth your money? I’ll tell you if it ticks all the boxes, and if it does and you think this is for you, you can go ahead and get the lifetime deal.
In a nutshell, TypeDesk is a software that will allow you to create canned responses. Using TypeDesk’s customizable placeholders and variables, you can create unique canned responses for your different leads and clients.
So you can save time on typing using templates for messages you send every day, like order updates and customer service follow-ups, or answers to frequently asked questions.
|Sales Page:||Click Here|
|Refund:||30 Money Back Guarantee|
|Niche:||Productivity, Canned Responses|
Now let’s jump into the next section of my TypeDesk Review to find out what exactly TypeDesk is and how it can help you and your business.
What Is TypeDesk?
TypeDesk is a multi-platform solution that is boosting productivity for customer services, administrations, legal departments, and more.
TypeDesk offers lightning-fast canned responses for all your favourite platforms: Help Desk (Zendesk, Intercom, Enchant, Hubspot), Social Network (Facebook, Twitter, Forums), Email Client (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook), and virtually any other service.
What makes TypeDesk so special is that it makes your canned responses available everywhere, call it your favourite ticketing app, your Office documents, social networks, Google documents, any web form, or even your CRM or internal business tools.
Since TypeDesk is based on your clipboard, as long as you can paste text from your clipboard, you’re good to go! That makes it a super powerful tool: you have a quick access to all your canned responses and text snippets everywhere!
On Mac, Windows, or just in your browser, whether you’re replying to customer emails in Gmail, moderating comments on the AppStore or Facebook, or sending outreach sales emails.
Now let’s jump into the next section of my TypeDesk Review to find out how TypeDesk works.
How Does TypeDesk Works?
There are many ways to use TypeDesk, but here’s the little secret recipes to help you save the most time with little effort: Shortcuts!
It sounds technical, but it’s not. TypeDesk shines when using the keyboard. There are 2 ways to use shortcuts on TypeDesk:
In order to quickly search with TypeDesk: Use Alt+C (you can customize that later on) to quickly select the search bar.
With the desktop apps and browser extension, you can even use that shortcut to bring TypeDesk upfront and start searching right away without having to manually open typedesk.
Start searching by keyword, and hit Enter to select the canned response you want to use.
Quick Response (desktop apps only)
Say you know exactly which canned response you want to insert. TypeDesk offers Quick Response shortcuts to quickly insert your canned response anywhere.
Once you have assigned a quick response shortcut to a canned response, you can just type colon (“:”) followed by the quick response shortcut in any text field to insert the canned response associated. That trick will save you a ton of time!
TypeDesk Review: Demo Video
Now let’s jump into the next section of my TypeDesk Review to find out more about TypeDesk features and benefits.
TypeDesk Review: Features & Benefits
- Ensure consistency and improve the experience delivered to your customers and leads. Quickly share and sync your canned responses with everyone on your team thanks to Team Folders.
- Ensure that no placeholder is left behind and that each reply is 100% unique thanks to Variables. Choose select boxes or free text inputs among lots of other variables to build unique canned responses for each reply.
- Reach maximum productivity thanks to first-class keyboard support to find all your canned responses without using the mouse.
- Keep working even when you’re offline or on the go. TypeDesk works great with or without connectivity.
- Easily access your canned responses on any computer. Your responses are constantly backed up and in sync.
- Create custom responses on the fly with select boxes, text input and much to build unique responses every time you use them.
- The fastest way to your canned response. For instance, type /ssg and insert your whole signature, magically.
- Keep your whole team in sync when someone updates a shared canned response.
- Let anyone in your team update your set of responses and share new ones thanks to Team Folders.
- No load time, typedesk is always available with a simple keystroke. Search is performed locally so you don’t depend on network speed.
- Organize your canned responses into color-coded folders to easily share and organize them.
- Quickly and easily create rich canned responses with images, GIF, links, and formatting like colors, fonts etc.
- It’s lightning fast: unlike classic solutions, typedesk syncs with your computer and searches locally for instant results.
- It boosts productivity: the quick search is always available with a simple shortcut, so you can easily paste your canned responses anywhere without touching the mouse
- It’s collaborative, with built-in teams so you can decide exactly which canned responses you want to share with who.
Now let’s jump into the next section of my TypeDesk Review to find out more about TypeDesk pricing and lifetime deal.
TypeDesk Review: Pricing & Lifetime Deal
Front End Offer is the main software TypeDesk which will cost you $5/month. Now this is the price you will see on the official TypeDesk website. There is also an option to try TypeDesk for free for 30 days.
But if you decide to pick this up you don’t want to use the pricing on their website. Instead here is the lifetime deal for TypeDesk on AppSumo. So if you plan to use it for you only there is a Single Option that will cost you $59, one time payment. Pay once and use it forever.
But if you have, let’s say a bigger business with a bigger team, you might want to pick up the Double Option that will cost you $118, so you can share your canned responses with your entire team.
TypeDesk Review: Conclusion
TypeDesk is a great tool for those who want to save time and manage their emails, customer service and don’t want to type the same things over and over again. Especially for those who deal with customer service every single day.
All you have to do is to create some canned responses (templates) and use the quick shortcut trigger on your keyboard to add your canned responses into your text. Of course, there is a bit of a learning curve until you get used to this tool but in the end, you will be the one ending up saving a lot of time and be more productive.
I hope you find my TypeDesk Review helpful. If this is a product that you’re interested in picking up then click the buttons on this page and get the lifetime deal for TypeDesk.
Grab your TypeDesk license now completely risk free. Your investment is covered by the no hassle, money back guarantee.
TypeDesk Review: Frequently Asked Questions
Can I customize the format my canned responses?
Adding custom formatting to your canned responses will not only allow you to blend them with the rest of your email but also spice up your text snippet with colors, fonts etc.
What is a Variant?
Variants are alternate versions of the same canned response. For instance, you may create several translations, or versions, that adapt to your workflow.
Variants replace translations in TypeDesk. You can create variants by editing a canned response and creating a new variant in the sidebar.
Can I translate my canned responses?
Translating your canned responses is super easy with TypeDesk.
Create a new canned response, and edit the variant name to any language. Then, add a new variant with your translation.
Can I use this on several devices at the same time?
Generally, they don’t allow account sharing, so you can use the app on 2 platforms at the same time (like Chrome Extension + Mac App, or Windows App + Extension). They don’t allow the same client on several devices under the same account.
Is there a limit to the size of the canned responses?
No, they don’t limit the size of canned responses.
Can I change the Quick Shortcut trigger?
Unlike most other canned responses apps, TypeDesk uses a Quick Shortcut trigger (by default, the “:” colon). The main benefit is that typedesk only records what you are typing when you use that trigger, and stops as soon as you hit the spacebar.
This trigger can not be customised as of today, but you can also use the / (forward slash) or . (dot) interchangeably, depending on your keyboard layout.
Thank you for reading my TypeDesk Review. I’ll catch you up in my next review article. Bye for now!